Stefan Kopec




We are thrilled to welcome gorgeous and sexy Stefan Kopec at Stunning Men, with photography by Hot Pixel Photography

 


21 year old Stefan is an aspiring British model from North Wales, who now lives in Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels 





 

Stefan is a very athletic guy with a great chest and stunning abs and his gorgeous boyish looks make him a allround hunky guy! Besides working out he enjoys wakeboarding in the Summer.





Stefan likes being around people but he prefers his own time to focus on his training and himself. He enjoys food prepping, which is convenient with enjoying working out.






Many thanks to Stefan for accepting to be featured and doing the interview with us.

 

 

 

  Please check csamodels on facebook where you will discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 161lbs
Waist: 30”
Chest: 39”
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown



 Here's Stefan's full interview



Stefan, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from the UK but currently live in Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes, I was born in North Wales and moved down to Southampton age 3, where I lived for 12 years before moving to Australia when I was 15 where I have been ever since.


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I got asked on social media to give a photo shoot a go, so thought why not? It was a completely new thing for me but after seeing how the photos turned out, became more into it.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Showing my hard work.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Pretty comfortable, I never had an issue taking my shirt off.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Being strict with my diet and progressive overloading my training.



When did your passion for fitness start?

It started when I was 18 years old, had been out of high school for a year and wanted to put a little size on since I was a very skinny kid. I became hooked because of the progress and improvement.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I have a goal physique in my head and I want to achieve it so that keeps me focused. But also my friends have similar goals as me so that helps because we don’t go out and drink but would rather go to the gym and make some personal bests.



What is your diet like?

My diet is all based around a consistent calorie intake with most of my calories being consumed around the time I train, I also like to use high GI foods after my workout like white potato.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Mars Pods, I think I might be addicted to them so I stay far away from them.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Tuesday: Legs

Wednesday: Vertical Pull/Calves/Abs

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Shoulders/Triceps

Saturday: Horizontal Pull/Rear Delts

Sunday: Rest



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Interval training on a spin bike, I like the bike because it creates far less joint pressure than most other forms of cardio.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

As long as she likes Brown Rice, Chicken and broccoli for dinner, sure!



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

My favourite song to train to is: Adept – Grow up Peter Pan; but I go between heavy metal, R&B and drum & bass.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Wakeboarding, but only during the summer.



What can’t you live without?

My Car, Nissan Skyline R34.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Selling, I work in Retail selling men’s clothes and I think I’m pretty good at it.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… Drawing, I cannot draw a stick figure character to save my life.



One last question Stefan, what is your big dream?

The big dream is to have a physique to rival my idols like Steve Cook, Greg Plitt, and Aaron Curtis. All those guys have physiques, which I admire and strive to achieve. I don’t want to be the biggest or strongest but just to be as aesthetically pleasing as their physiques are.   



Stefan, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments