Dani B




We are thrilled to welcome the stunning and sexy Dani B at Stunning Men

with photography by Hot Pixel Photography









28 year old Dani is an aspiring model from Sydney, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels.








Dani has been active from an early age and he loves the outdoors and training. Healthy living is important to him and he finds the mental aspect of working out even more important than the physical side.





Dani is one the most eligible bachelors ... so watch this space! He is passionate about life and whatever he does, and wants to make a difference in this world.







Many thanks to Dani for accepting to be featured 
and doing the interview with us.

 Please check csamodels on facebook where you will discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 168lbs
Waist: 31.5”
Chest: 41”
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown



All photographic copyright to Hot Pixel Photography


 Here's Dani's full interview




Dani, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You currently live in Sydney, Australia …

Thank you so much for the opportunity. I actually live in Perth Australia at the moment but was originally based in Sydney. I have a very busy professional life which consumes 16-18hrs of my daily life with the small remainder divided between fitness and friends and that little essential aspect of sleep.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I was actually noticed at a gym by a local photographer whom approached me saying “You’re my next cover and centre page”. Confused at this I did enquire as to exactly what he was discussing and he proceeded to explain his profession and asked if I would be interested. I agreed and did the first shoot of my life as a cover and a 6 page including centre fold, fashion spread. Through this other photographers enquired with him as to my contacts and so it began. Then on deciding on a professional pathway I gave it all up until recently being invited by CSA to enter the game again and thinking long and hard about my time availability and ability to comply with shoot times, but decided to give it a shot and see what happens.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I think it’s an excellent opportunity to meet a diversity of people. It is fun and playful, and although it is a job and you need to be professional, it’s also a lot of fun and requires a degree of playfulness. I also believe it encourages confidence and keeps us accountable for our health or rewards those whom do so already. It really does allow one to apply oneself.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Honestly, I am a shy person, so I do need to warm to the idea ordinarily but for some reason, in front of a camera it’s so much easier than in front of people.



You are looking amazing. How did you get into such shape?

Thank you. There is plenty of room for improvement but that’s what life is about. I truly believe that it’s a byproduct of my love of the outdoors and working out and general health, fitness and life. I train because I love it, I love the mental clearance and the 45 minutes a day to myself and my thoughts. I eat well because I appreciate the gift of my body and as cliché as it sounds … a healthy body is a healthy mind. I’ve been active from a young age and truly I believe it’s just how we should all respect our own health.



When did your passion for fitness start?

Hmmm. At school I was hopeless as a kid at sport but I really wanted to be better so I found the more solo events like running and swimming which I started and developed a love for the great outdoors. After I saw my first Men’s Health Magazine cover I decided that’s more what I wanted to look like and started training toward that but I get easily distracted and often attempt for too many goals simultaneously which can be counter intuitive to growth. But hey, it’s because I love every dimension of it.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Truly….. the feeling of health. If I eat badly or don’t train for a period, I feel it. I feel sluggish. I don’t feel my vibrant self. And I love nothing more than to be outdoors, running in the sunshine, the rain, whatever. To me it’s about the mental more than the physical.



What is your diet like?

If I’m being honest, this is my biggest downfall given my crazy work hours. I usually dedicate one day a week to prepping all my meals for the week ahead. That will involve steaming my broccoli, chopping my kale, tomatoes, grilling my fish and searing my chicken, boiling some eggs and cooking up some quinoa and brown rice and baking up frittatas. That way I have a fridge full of containers so when I leave the house at 5:30 I grab my 3-4 containers of pre-made food and if I’m lucky enough to eat during the day, then, bam, it’s all ready for me to go. Preparation is the key.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Ice cream, loads and loads and loads of ice cream!



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

It’s pretty variable unfortunately based on how much time I have free. The key for me is go hard or go home. I like to attempt a stair run or a run in the mornings and then weights in the evenings ideally lifting heavy for low reps and doing pull or push moves on varying days. If I’m time poor, I’ll flick onto a Crossfit app and select a WOD to smash out in 20 minutes.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I love running. Add rain, and that’s my perfect mix. Stairs are definitely another favourite of mine tough. Perth has an amazing set of 224 strong. Do that 10-20 times and you’ll be feeling the burn! (Dani laughs)


A few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I’d like to hope so (more laughs). Good job, love life, happy go lucky, love cooking, cleaning, sharing, beach, coffee and just doing anything with someone special. Please … pick me ... someone. (Dani laughs out loud)



I find it hard to believe no-one has picked you up already!

Now, what’s your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I’m a bit of a top 40 playlist. I like to enjoy what I’m listening to and it makes me feel encapsulated in the moment.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Life. My family. My friends. My job. Everything I do has passion associated with it.



What can’t you live without?

My family.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… hmmm, baking. I don’t look like the typical baker but I love it and it’s very well received! (Dani laughs again)



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… many things. But it’s about striving in those areas.



One last question Dani, what is your big dream?

To make a difference in this world. To save millions of lives from disease and despair. And ... to be a Men’s Health Cover model! (another big laugh from Dani)



Dani, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future and for that Men’s Health mag cover!

Thank you for the opportunity.



Comments