Brock Yuric






























Brock
is a brand new model at All American Guys. His gorgeous looks, stunning physique and cheeky ways are bound to make him one of the most popular guys at AAG!


BROCK was born in New Philadelphia, OH, on 1st May 1989.

BROCK says that his most admired body parts are his legs. I agree with that but I’ll add that personally I think his butt is a great asset too!


Brock introduces himself at AAG: "Hey guys I'm Brock. I’m originally from Ohio, but came to Florida to keep studying theatre. If I’m not rehearsing for a show, I'm training my clients at the gym or selling supplements at The Vitamin Shoppe. I followed in my father's footsteps and just placed first in my first bodybuilding competition and hope to do more. Hope you guys like my profile and I get to do a few more shoots for AAG!"






*** All photographic copyrights to Michael Anthony Downs at AAG!


Vital statistics:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 185
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Waist: 32
Neck: 17
Chest: 42
Complexion: Medium

Not just a pretty face and gorgeous physique! BROCK is also a great singer! Check him out below at the end this post.











BROCK is an actor who gets good reviews as in The New Century by Paul Rudnick earlier this year.















You can also check BROCK's acting in the short silent film "Silent Indemnity":



Silent Indemnity from Erika Rydell on Vimeo.

Comments

Mark C said…
I love this guy.