Shawn Russell
















Shawn is a stunning model with striking looks! I discovered him when he did that famous photoshoot for the Australian mag DNA and met him again when he joined All American Guys a few months ago.

Shawn
comes from the state of Florida, via Illinois. He's a mid western corn fed jock who's now made his home in Miami. Shawn who is 25, has had a number of years in the modelling industry. He has also worked with some of the fitness and fashion industry's best photographers including Michael Anthony Downs and Luis Rafael. He is now looking to expand his horizons into acting.

In his ModelMayhem profile, Shawn says: “I'm 100% me all the time. I watch, ask questions and learn and go on my way. Although I will not always ask questions. I just decide.
I want to do something
that will consider me an outstanding talent and shoot me to the fuc*ing moon.
When it happens I'll wish I could remember what it was like in the past.
I wish to execute perfection once in my life.”

Vital statistics:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Waist: 31
Neck: 17
Chest: 42
Complexion: Fair

Comments